Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Aceh dan Pulau Sabang

Hi. Selamat hari raya!!I done my only solo trip  for this year which is Aceh. I went for 5 days 4 night.i spent my time more in Sabang since i love island.

When  I landed,i  waze how far the city and airport.BandarAceh public transportation not so good compared to other places that i  have been.they dont have bus Damri.the taxi rate to Banda Aceh is 100K.

Dont buy sim card at airport since quite expensive furthermore airport have free WiFi.

I joined another Malaysiana group pf five..i paid 100k for a day tour.We went to the famous Masjid Baitulrahman,Museum Tsunami,Kapal PLTD,Masjid Oman.

Then we checked in to Hotel Siwah in town. Siwah hotel very strategic.Walking distance to Mee Razali,souvenirs shops.I bought some Kopi Aceh,kain sarung,magnetic fridge and key chain and some kain lace for my mom. btw there not so many choice of accommodation in Bandar Aceh, i booked Siwah Hotel using Booking.com.i dont recommend you to walk in.

From Hotel Siwah i took Becak to Pelabuhan and cost me 30k.The same becak's rider took me from Pelabuhan to Siwah and from Siwah Hotel to airport for 100K.

There are 2 ways to go to Sabang which are by slow and fast boat.But i swear the slow boat is really slow and took 2 hours to reach Sabang and cost you only 27K included the tax.Fast boat only took 45 minutes to reach Sabang and cost 80k. Fast boat convenient since it have air conditioner  and comfortable.BTW there are time for the boat leaving,you gotta check the time first.

I stayed at Iboihh Inn,you have to email to Iboihh Inn to make reservation.The view is superb.we need to transfer by boat to reach Iboihh Inn. Iboihh Inn have their own jetty and platform for sunbathing.From Pelabuhan to Iboihh took 30 minutes and cost 50K.You can ride becak, mobil or angkutan.Usually people stayed in Casa Nemo or Freddies Sumur Tiga.Sabang is very big like Langkawi.

I went to snorkeling in Pulau Rubiah.the snorkeling gear is only 75K included fin,google and mask.Pulau Rubiah is in front of Iboihh Inn.souvenirs in Sabang more expensive compared to Bandar Aceh.Honestly,Pulau Rubiah is the best place to snorkeling and to see the underwater creatures.the coral still alive.i also saw seahorse and ulaq ayaq.the water is crystal clear and amazing.if you have diving license it will be more fun and exciting.

My last day in Sabang,i went to I Love Sabang signage,Pulau Weh. You also can visit hot spring,waterfall,Gua Sarang.Kilometer Zero.



masjid BAITULRAHMAN


pelabuhan to Sabang

lunch after snorkeling

Iboihh Inn

mee razali and jus alpukat

so cantik
During this trip,i met so many nice people *cried*






No comments:

Post a Comment